SPOOKY FEST (RAIN OR SHINE!)
Only 1 Night Left!
- All Attractions Admission (Rain or Shine) Dino Woods (a little scary), Enchanted Walk (not scary)• Kids Arts & Crafts, Face Painting, Glow Tent, Fortune Telling, DJ
- Non-Scary Attractions Admission (Rain or Shine) Enchanted Walk (not scary)• Kids Arts & Crafts, Face Painting, Glow Tent, Fortune Telling, DJ
JOIN US FOR SPOOKY FEST IN ROCKVILLE CENTRE, NY
- All Attractions Admission– Admission to Dino Woods (a little scary), Enchanted Walk (not scary), Kids Arts & Crafts, Face Painting, Glow Tent, Fortune Telling, and DJ
- Non-Scary Attractions Admission– Admission to Enchanted Walk (not scary), Kids Arts & Crafts, Face Painting, Glow Tent, Fortune Telling, and DJ
(Tickets are required for ages 2 and up.)
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING? SIGN UP ONLINE TODAY!
(All Volunteers Must Be At Least 16 Years Old)
WHAT’S LURKING IN THE WOODS THIS HALLOWEEN?
The Center for Science Teaching and Learning (CSTL) celebrates Halloween with Spooky Fest! Taking place at the Tanglewood Preserve in Rockville Centre, Long Island, the grounds are transformed into a family friendly Halloween event. Wooded paths and festivities on the preserve will be featured, with eerie lighting, special effects, and characters along the way. Everything is perfectly spooky and maybe just a little scary. (RAIN OR SHINE!)
$22 ADMISSION INCLUDES: NON-SCARY ATTRACTIONS
- Enchanted Walk for young children features friendly displays and characters, such as cute dinosaurs, aliens, Cinderella and good witches
- Kids Arts and Crafts area
- Face Painting
- Fortune Telling
- Glow Tent
- Halloween DJ
$27 ADMISSION INCLUDES: ALL ATTRACTIONS PLUS:
- Everything the Non-Scary ticket has plus the Dino Woods. The Dino Woods will have Zombie Robotic Dinosaurs and other Zombie scenes but no one will jump out to scare you. This Attraction is a little scary.
THE SPOOKY FEST ATTRACTIONS:
The Enchanted Walk is “not at all spooky”. This walk through the woods is a colorfully lit Halloween story where children meet friendly Halloween characters, butterflies, friendly ghosts, happy scarecrows , dinosaurs, aliens, Cinderella and good witches.
Many other displays await young children. Bring a camera because there are opportunities along this trail to take a family photo.
The Dino Woods are “a little scary.” This quarter-mile hike through the dark but lighted woods features robotic zombie dinosaurs and other spooky scenes.
The scenes are mildly spooky and would not be scary for adults but can be a little scary for kids. This attraction is part of the All-inclusive ticket of $27.
Kids have an opportunity to create Halloween crafts and take them home!
Kids dance and party with our live DJ playing all the fun kid songs and Halloween favorites.
What does the future hold for you and your family?
Face painting for kids with some creative designs.
Everything here glows …even the kids!