*All applicants must be at least 16 years of age or older to volunteer at CSTL.*
Have Questions? Contact us at 516-764-0045
- Exhibit Interpreter – Engage guests of all ages in meaningful conversations and guide them through our exhibits and hands-on activities.
Applicant must be able to talk to visitors of all ages and learn about dinosaur and animal science.
- Marketing & Communications – One of the most creative opportunities at CSTL. Work directly with the staff to tell the world about the vast array of programs at CSTL. Share your potential talents with things such as graphic design, computers, social media, public speaking, or community outreach.
- Office Assistant – Help us out around the office. We always need a helping hand making phone calls, doing internet research, mailing, and compiling research. If you like to be organized and like being an office environment then this is for you.
- Education Assistant – Help the educators here set up for incoming school groups, assist with prepping the classroom, working with participants, and sorting supplies for activities.
- General Gardening and Beautification– If you like being outdoors and making the gardens look nice then this is for you. Work independently to keep the plants and gardens looking sharp. There are always plants to plant and weeds to pull.
- Fabricator – Work closely with the artists and carpenters. For the truly industrious that want to be involved with building and designing. This is for folks who have a talent sculpting, drawing, painting, carpentry, or like to be in a construction type environment. These volunteers help make fossil molds, fabricate custom exhibits, and build new animal exhibits. In The Fall, these volunteers also participate during Spooky Fest, to build props such as zombies and haunted displays.
Drop it off, mail in or email [email protected]